Our 3000 model door lock is easy to install and crafted with superior engineering. This door lock is available in over 26 Lockwood 6 pin keyways: keyed alike, master keyed, grand master keyed and construction master keyed.
- Meets ADA requirements; Designed for Barrier Free Application. Conforms with ANSI 156.2 Series 3000 Grade 1.
- For Doors 1-3/4” thick
- Reversible, non-handed
- High precision pick resistant 6 pin tumbler solid brass cylinder
- Interchangeable cylinders (Turn key one-quarter to remove and replace cylinder)
- Latchbolt is solid brass 1/2” throw for all keyed and non-keyed sets, UL listed, three hour fire rated for all functions
- Individual spring on each side to prevents lever sag, maintains reliability, reduces maintenance
- Cylindrical body with coil compression springs provides great strength and durability. Two side spindles supporting mechanism eliminates lever wobble
- Removable Thru-bolt
- Concealed screw mounting
- 1-1/4” x 4-7/8” A.S.A. strike standard, 1-1/8” x 2-3/4” T strike optional
- 2-3/4” Backset
- CL Series (clutch) available. Free turning handle in the locked position without opening door to deter breaking of the handle
- FINISHES: 3, 4, 10, 10B