Our N1550 exit device is available in a variety of finishes. This exit device is always in stock. Questions? contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Average number of moving pieces is 3
- Tested in accordance with ANSI A156.3 Grade 1
- C-UL US listed as Panic Exit Hardware
- For single doors or double doors with mullion
- For doors 1-3/8”(35mm) to 2-3/4”(70mm) thick
- Touch bar height 40-1/16”(1017mm) from finished floor, recommended
- Cover and all channels are aluminum
- Latchbolt is extruded brass 3/4”(19mm) throw
- Exit Device takes any standard rim cylinder
- No.22 surface mounted adjustable strike is standard
- Sex bolts available upon request
- FINISHES: 27, AMB
IMPORTANT: PLEASE REVIEW FUNCTION AND EXTERIOR TRIM OPTIONS PDF BELOW TO DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATE EXIT DEVICE FUNCTION AND EXTERIOR TRIM!