Our N1700 exit device is available in fire rated and non fired rated options, specify choice when ordering.
- Superior engineering
- Tested in accordance with ANSI A156.3 Grade 1
- C-UL US listed as Panic & Fire Exit Hardware
- For doors 1-3/8”(35mm) to 2-3/4”(70mm) thick
- Touch bar height 40-1/16”(1017mm) from finished floor recommended
- Covers and all channels are cold drawn brass, bronze, aluminum or stainless steel
- Chassis top and bottom made of steel, stainless steel for fire rated device
- Latchbolt at top and slide bolt at bottom, both have 3/4”(19mm) throw
- Vertical rods are 1/2”(13mm) O.D.
- Exit device takes any standard rim cylinder
- Automatic device holds both bolts retracted when door is open
- Top strike No.14 surface mounted
- Bottom strike No.15 mortised into floor
- Sex bolts available upon request
FINISHES: 3, 4, 5, 10, 10B, 27, 32D
IMPORTANT: PLEASE REVIEW FUNCTION AND EXTERIOR TRIM OPTIONS PDF BELOW TO DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATE EXIT DEVICE FUNCTION AND EXTERIOR TRIM!