Our N550 exit device is easy to install and crafted with superior engineering. This exit device comes with combination screws and optional sex bolts are available upon request. Questions? contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- Average number of moving pieces is 3
- Tested in accordance with ANSI A156.3 Grade 1
- C-UL US listed as Panic Exit Hardware
- For single doors or double doors with mullion
- For doors 1-3/8”(35mm) to 2-3/4”(70mm) thick
- Arms are extruded aluminum
- Covers are cold drawn aluminum
- Chassis is steel
- Crossbar 1”(26mm) O.D. made from aluminum
- Crossbar height 37”(940mm) from finished floor, recommended
- Latchbolt is extruded brass 3/4”(19mm) throw
- Exit Device takes any standard rim cylinder
- No.22 surface mounted adjustable strike is standard
- FINISHES: 27, AMB
IMPORTANT: PLEASE REVIEW FUNCTION AND EXTERIOR TRIM OPTIONS PDF BELOW TO DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATE EXIT DEVICE FUNCTION AND EXTERIOR TRIM!