Our N1850 exit device is available in fire rated and non fire rated options, please specify choice when ordering. This exit device is always in stock. Questions? contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- C-UL US listed as Panic & Fire Exit Hardware
- For single and double doors applications
- For doors 1-3/4”(44.5mm) thick
- Touch bar height 40-1/16”(1017mm) from finished floor recommended
- Covers are die cast brass, zinc or aluminum
- Chassis top and bottom made of steel
- Latchbolt at top and slide bolt at bottom, both have 3/4”(19mm) throw
- Vertical rods are 1/2”(13mm) O.D.
- Automatic device holds both bolts retracted when door is open
- Top strike No.14 surface mounted
- Bottom strike No.15 mortised into floor
- Active case thru-bolts supplied for narrow stile aluminum door
- For 3′ narrow stile aluminum doors, order 4′ device
- FINISHES: 3, 4, 5, 10, 10B, 20M, 27, 32D, AMB
IMPORTANT: PLEASE REVIEW FUNCTION AND EXTERIOR TRIM OPTIONS PDF BELOW TO DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATE EXIT DEVICE FUNCTION AND EXTERIOR TRIM!